Do you have the skills?
- Transport Ice from warehouse to retail and distribution centers.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Follow scheduled routes and meet delivery needs at every stop, communicating with office staff when there are issues with a delivery and obtaining delivery receipts when required.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Ability to comfortably lift 50 lbs regularly, hand stack and off load bags of ice to fill merchandisers .
- Safely use a pallet jack
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, Handheld invoicing)
- Ability to drive long hours and deliver regionally/locally
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
We are always on the hunt for great drivers! We currently employ Class A, B & C drivers. Feel free to reach out any time to inquire!